Full course description
The Maryland Smith AI for Business Leaders program is designed for business leaders who seek to leverage AI/ML (artificial intelligence/machine learning) to improve their business. The goal is to help you build a deeper appreciation for the possibilities of AI while recognizing its limitations and potential pitfalls.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Determine the value that advanced analytics can provide in corporate initiatives
- Identify data requirements to conduct these initiatives
- Explore current trends in the space of analytics
- Discover methods and technologies used in the analytics domain
- Evaluate do’s and don’ts of analytics projects
The course is completely self paced. It will take you approximately 30 hours to complete all 6 modules. Activities include, video lessons, readings, and self reflection activities. Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion.